View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #4
mig_akira
mig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with othersmig_akira plays well with others

Device: kobo
Sorry for double posting, but I`m writing in a PS3 and it limits the size of posts for some reason!

EDIT ----

Well I just saw that there are a few sites with free epub downloads, with public domain books...thats nice. Maybe I could start reading all those classics I never read.

I saw a blog showing a Sony 6" with the problem with PDF, but the author changed the font size to MEDIUM and the margins were then in the correct aspect, but the formatting went nuts (chapters started at the middle of the page). But that I can deal with! Is it that easy to do in the Kobo as well? Just changing the font size to make the margins disapear? What about inserting chapters in a pdf, is that possible? For every 10 pages or so?

Thanks!!! Maybe I can buy a ebook reader after all =)
mig_akira is offline   Reply With Quote