View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:34 PM   #12
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
Very sorry to hear you had a problem. I'm a little surprised, they've had time to work out bugs like this.

For my part, when I wanted to check out the B&N software, it was pretty easy: make account, enter CC, download free Google book and their sample free books, open app and take a look.

The software worked fine, by the way.

Oh, please. You're just reflexively promoting and rationalizing piracy and copyright infringement, as per usual.
Indeed. I promote copyright infringement and piracy wherever I can. But only after I fill my gullet with infant babies and then I have to destroy downtown Tokyo too. Well, you piracy-is-evil people do like to confuse sharing with high-seas murder and the like, so I don't see why I can't do it too.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote