View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #11
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8npwrfl View Post
I just wanted to let people know what it was like to purchase an ebook for the first time with Barnes and Noble....
Very sorry to hear you had a problem. I'm a little surprised, they've had time to work out bugs like this.

For my part, when I wanted to check out the B&N software, it was pretty easy: make account, enter CC, download free Google book and their sample free books, open app and take a look.

The software worked fine, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe
Ahh, you see, I'm using the word 'piracy' for what it's become known for.
Oh, please. You're just reflexively promoting and rationalizing piracy and copyright infringement, as per usual.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote