View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin-c View Post
I can't understand why you would obtain PD books from pirates when so many are available from legitimate sources like Gutenberg? Is there something in your soul that gets an illicit thrill from supporting criminals?

I suppose there could be a few cases where a book you can't find a book that you're certain is PD from a legitimate source, although such has never happened to me.
Ahh, you see, I'm using the word 'piracy' for what it's become known for. I should have used the word 'sharing sites'. And you can get really good versions of H.G. Wells from Feedbooks.com, they look great And, it's completely legitimate to share H.G. Wells through bittorrent and other 'piracy' sites. Oh....wait...you wanted to call me out and call me a criminal because you're too old fashioned to understand the difference between doing something 'for profit' and 'sharing'. Oh, good luck on that, don't let the internet hit you on the way out.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote