View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 11:03 AM   #765
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouffian View Post
Try as I might I cannot get a download of the ISO for a touch. Tried all three for the CD ISO and both DVD links. One of the DVD links does't exist and none of the other four downloads will actually complete. My network here is pretty fast and reliable (Just downloaded season 4 of The Walking Dead in 48 minutes) so I blame the hosts.

Does anyone have a solution? Is there a torrent? I searched the Pirate Bay, but to no avail.
Re-try the connectivity from your end and your OS.

They all just worked for me - except the k3-k4-k5 on ixtab's server - that one is moved or missing but the dsmid mirror is working for that one.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote