View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 01:18 AM   #755
zhujingling523
zhujingling523 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank goodness, my KT had been debricked, the whole process was that:
1. I installed a plug called duokan, and when I uninstalled it, my KT can not boot(black screen);
2. I formatted the removable disk of KT, and copied the backup file to it, it didn't work yet(stay in tree page);
3. I tried the fastboot to enter the diags mode, and after finished all the work but could not reboot(stay in tree page);
4. I tried the Kubrick to debricked the KT, but it could not enter the usb download mode because it still stayed in the tree page after rebooted;

I wanted to give up at that time, because I think my KT is special.

5. I kept the KT plugged in the Kubrick system for more than 3 days, it waked up and displayed the select N U Z X page(so excited!);
6. I finished the next steps(only selected flash jailbreak) in Kubrick and rebooted the KT, but but it stayed in the tree page(so disappointed!);
7. I kept the KT plugged in the Kubrick system for more than 3 days again, and flashed all the content(format removable disk, flash kernel), it worked!!!

After my effort and the great mobileread's help, my KT is alive, thanks you for you help @knc1.
zhujingling523 is offline   Reply With Quote