Thread: 11"+ e-reader?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by daigo1 View Post
I tried it out at Best Buy. I believe it was an ASUS or a Lenovo pad. But in any case it was 11" and it felt very nice to hold/read on. Can I not install whatever software I want to read my materials? Typically on my laptop I am fine with a free PDF reader such as Foxit, and I have another program to convert .djvu files to .pdf. .CHM files are another story, but rarely are my textbooks in .chm format. I haven't encountered ePub files yet.
Goodreader is for iOS. If it's an Android tablet, then Goodreader won't work. There has to be a version for the OS on the tablet.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote