View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:15 PM   #15
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Now that I have a Kindle - and I really need to update my profile - I'm definitely agreeing with this. The sides of my Cybook case were never 100% - flush, I guess, is the word I want to use. There's a tiny separation, it's not a single unit. Everything on the Kindle is much tighter and the plastic is sturdier and less fragile.

I do love the slimness of the Cybook, as well as the overall simplicity of the look. But while I'm not glad mine broke, I'm glad I opted to go for a Kindle to replace it.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote