View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #12
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopaz View Post
Just saw your post - removed my auto tag when importing and gave it another shot:

The good news: The ebook was created and imported into my library with no errors:

The bad news: I received a different error when trying to open the created epub:

File "site-packages\calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 801, in _RealGetContents
BadZipfile: File is not a zip file

In Calibre the size of the file shows as 0.00 kb
Lisa,

Well, that's not supposed to happen... But on the other hand, it is farther along and therefore progress.

Please try it again making sure that you're adding from the URL and have 'epub' and 'Add New' selected. If it still makes a zero length epub, please post the details from the Download job.

Thanks,

Jim