View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #15
jttraverse
Enthusiast
jttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it is

Device: none
Got it...and she was right!

I can verify what the above poster said about disabling the shortcuts. I had tried to install the last two versions of Calibre (as of Sept 19th, 2011) and neither of them would complete. At the end, just as it got to setting up shortcuts, it would roll back the actions saying Calibre was unable to install due to an error.

I found her post from last year, and this time when I installed I selected the 'Advanced' options and in the dropdown list for shortcuts--both desktop and start menu--I unchecked them. Finally Calibre completed installation and opened right up.
I should be able to create my own shortcuts if I need them, but this is a relief.
Good call...
-Chris
jttraverse is offline   Reply With Quote