View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #14
catherinecondie
Enthusiast
catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: None
Now featured at Simon Royle's Indie Books site

Whirl of the Wheel is now featured at

http://www.simon-royle.com/indie-books-authors/

Thank you Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
Hi Catherine,

Viewing it as a .mobi file on a Kindle I see squares. If you need screen captures of these I can take a couple for you. Otherwise I recommend you download the Kindle for PC and take a look.

Following the Smashwords Style Guide usually works. I recommend the "Nuke" option. This strips out all of the nasty (hidden) punctuation stuff that MS put in.

It does look like a great read for the kids, and when you get the formatting issues resolved I'll put it up for you.

Good Luck!
catherinecondie is offline   Reply With Quote