View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #13
catherinecondie
Enthusiast
catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'catherinecondie can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: None
Smile Errors corrected

Hi Ficbot

Thanks very much for your message.

I have been working on the errors, having discovered that the em rule does not copy into multi-format for e-reading.

It has taken me a while but I have found out about a way of inputting these without using the symbol drop-down menu in Word and can now check these on the Kindle for pc programme.

I have been through the book a number of times and believe everything has been ironed out if you felt like having another look?

Apologies too for the repetition of blurb. I was away from the site a while and didn't recap on the guidelines, hence an amalgamation of threads. All clear now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
Not sure why you posted the same blurb four times in a row, but just wanted to pop in and say I tried your book and there were so many formatting errors in the first few chapters that I gave up. There seems to be quite a few places where you meant a certain punctuation symbol perhaps, and it came out as a fraction e.g. 3/4, 1/4. Very distracting. It could very well be a great story, but I did not finish it because of this issue. You may want to download it off Smashwords and give it a look. I'm sure it can be fixed.
catherinecondie is offline   Reply With Quote