View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #3943
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Dariarb

Thanks for reporting.
This is our issue 326

BUT, it is reported also for stock/unaltered-PRS-x50 readers and may or may not be related to PRS+.

Is there any pattern on this on "many occasions"?

I, for myself, use my PRS-650 with current beta-pack.
I have NO memory-card in my reader,
have set standby-picture to titel-page of the current book,
and AutoStandbyTime to 5 minutes.

I don't use any management software like Sony-Reader or calibre, but do simple side-load my ebooks. I don't even care of save eject - mostly while programming.

I don't use highlighting and annotations, but occasionally (if reading in English) the dictionary.

I don't use any PRS+ Apps at a regular basis, because they are known for instability.

Most of the time I put the reader into Standby with the power-slider when finished reading. And I faced battery drain only once or twice in the last two years.

So really hard to track this down. Is there something very different in your reading/using habits?
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote