View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #11
Native
Cozy Bumpkin Stories
Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Native ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I always thought that was a bit of a cop out, and it always makes me groan when I see it used. Oh look, they're allergic to sea water, they've never encountered bad breath before so we can defeat them with that, they have a big arrow on their chest pointing to a small hole in their armour what could it possibly mean?
And the part about heroes is a bit of a cop-out too. I don't need to constantly have other people's flaws pointed out just to make me feel bigger. There's nothing wrong with looking up every now and then.
Native is offline   Reply With Quote