View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
Justin Nemo
Stercus accidit
Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Justin Nemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nookpadle 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post

For example (not picking on Justin, just taking that post as an example), a rule about not killing off your character in the first chapter is not really a rule, it is feasible to do exactly that and still have a long novel, as the reader finds out how that came to pass. Like so many other "rules" I've read, such rules are probably good things to consider, you should know the rules before you break them, but few constitute true golden rules.
You're always picking on me GM. Hands up who thought that I was taking the pi**
Justin Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote