View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #4
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
you can't have an insanely powerful monster without some kind of weakness that can be attacked to bring it down.
I always thought that was a bit of a cop out, and it always makes me groan when I see it used. Oh look, they're allergic to sea water, they've never encountered bad breath before so we can defeat them with that, they have a big arrow on their chest pointing to a small hole in their armour what could it possibly mean?
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote