Thread: Lost Kindle
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Lost Kindle

So my husband came home from work today and told me he lost his Kindle. He thinks he put it in his bag before he got off the train. So either he accidentally left it on the train or it got stolen out of his bag at work, which is a dreadful thought. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had experience with a lost Kindle. Nobody has tried to buy anything so far. If there are no purchases this weekend, I'm going to wait until he goes back to work on Monday. Maybe he left it somewhere there and someone else picked it up. He did have a particularly hectic day. At that point I'm going to contact Amazon CS. I don't want to deregister because that would allow someone to register it. I would like to block it from my account at that point and hope that they would notify me if someone tried to register it. Anyone with experience out there?
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote