Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:59 AM   #113
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
What - first one to make a sale has to call Oprah and cancel the interview?

Oh, I'd go on Oprah anyway, just to encourage people to support arts programs in public schools. I'm still hoping I can make some sort of decent contribution from writing to help with the needs of the band program at our local high school. When money gets tight the first programs to feel the pinch are the visual and performing arts. And it is the artists that keep the world from going completely mad, so we really need to keep the supply strong.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote