View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:05 AM   #15
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I'm a bit disappointed. I guess it's better than another Netronix clone but this whole big-bezel-and-keyboard Kindle clone isn't exactly refreshing. Perhaps if it's quick to use, but since it looks to be e-ink, it's pretty safe to say that's not going to be the case.

Just another generic.

Addendum: And electronic dictionaries in Asia are miles ahead of any e-ink device in terms of usability and portability. This just seems like iRiver's way of tossing out a clone product with a couple extra features (the microphone for one...I wouldn't be surprised if it boasts FM radio too).

Last edited by LDBoblo; 09-01-2009 at 07:09 AM.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote