View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #114
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouni View Post
It is very beautiful as a presentation.
I am glad for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouni View Post
I still need you to notepad +++
.how select the line 868442 to 920568 to copy paste?
I downloaded notepad++ yesterday for the first time. Therefore I do not no much about it.

You could try something different. Save the following code as dictlines.bat into the folder where your text file is.
Code:
@echo off
if [%1] == [] goto usage
if [%2] == [] goto usage
if [%3] == [] goto usage
setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
set /a counter=0
for /f ^"usebackq^ eol^=^

^ delims^=^" %%a in (%3) do (
        if "!counter!" GTR "%2" goto :eof
        if "!counter!" GEQ "%1" echo %%a
        set /a counter+=1
)
goto :eof
:usage
echo Usage: dictlines.bat FROM_LINE TO_LINE INPUT_FILENAME > 

RESULT_FILENAME
At the command prompt write for instance:
Code:
dictlines 1 4 "mydic.txt" > ét.txt
and hit ENTER. This will write the lines 1 to 4 into the file ét.txt.

But producing the whole dictionary in this way is too much manual work and time consuming. I was hoping ShellShock will help with a piece of C code at this point.

Last edited by tshering; 11-25-2012 at 11:02 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote