View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks for the answer ! just so you know, you can use an emulator to test other formats, if you like (i know they are available for mobi .prc and for .imp, and probably for all others as well). i will definitely keep an eye on your project ; the format i use is .imp, which is based on html but is a "dead-end" format (you can't convert it to anything else), but i think when i make Project Gutenberg books to upload here it would be nice if i could also make a .prc version, since it can be read by a lot more people and easily converted if necessary. and so far i have not been very satisfied with the programs i have used for preparing my texts.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote