View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 10:19 AM   #3
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
This points up something I wonder about frequently:

How can these tech reviewers afford to purchase all the products they test?

If they don't buy them, but are given them, how is that not a paid advertisement?

If the devices are instead loaned to the reviewer, how is the public going to get a non-biased, long term assessment of the tech?....

By which I mean that if I didn't have to fork over $386.79 (Chicago/IL tax is around 10%), I could afford to buy a pretty big library from CONNECT.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote