Thread: MobileRead August 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephjk View Post
Sci fi is really not my thing so I've voted for the books that seem not quite so far-fetched! Next month will be another session of broadening my horizons.
My life in 2013 would have seemed far-fetched to me in 1963. The idea that I could have instant access to information on any subject or that I would be communicating with people from around the world in real time would have been mind-blowing.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote