View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:04 PM   #497
cyan
Connoisseur
cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, kindle, android
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
My other missing book is Hunter-Healer by Lilith Saintcrow and the book I think I got instead (since it wasn't in my FW library is How Few Remain by Harry Turtledove. They won't help me by email and say I need to call in, but I haven't had time to at this point. I have backups of the books so I'm not as motivated as I could be to call.
That's one of the non-transferable books. I made the same mistake. The link they posted http://www.barnesandnoble.com/contai....asp?PID=45600 only shows some of the books. You have to click on the "Click here to see additional titles" to see the full list. That brings up a 758 page pdf! My list of missing books went down to one when I checked that list...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FictionwiseUnmatchedTitles.pdf (4.84 MB, 14556 views)
cyan is offline   Reply With Quote