View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #7
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Pham View Post
So we need a way to have Calibre handle the AZW3 files with the AZW3 extension. I can add AZW3 to calibre, but then it refuses to send it to my Kindle touch, saying the format is not compatible
Update Preferences -> Plugins -> Device Interface Plugins -> Kindle 2/3/4/Touch -> Customize Plugin -> Select available formats -> azw3.

I'm not sure what happens if you have both a Touch and an earlier Kindle, but selecting azw3 should be safe if you only ever connect a Touch.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote