View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:35 AM   #10
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I think the best thing out there for PDFs right now (and significantly better than iPad which is only 1024x768 @133ppi) are the 9-10" 1280x800 Android tablets (@180-200ppi). At least I like mine very much for that purpose. Next iPad should at least match this. DX was good in its day, but the PDF viewer is not nearly functional and nimble enough.

Still, I'd like to see reflective display on order of 9x12" @240ppi (for sheet music), flexible, light, and translucent (for backlighting option). Can't someone do that?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote