Thread: Troubleshooting Mobi files won't work on Kindle now
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoverGal
It does seem like the loan has expired, but that didn't happen when I first downloaded these - I had many of these books for a couple months and they were accessible, but then suddenly none of them would open.
You're not going to get a lot of help with this by admitting that you intend to keep library loaned ebooks indefinitely. I'm not judging... I'm just sayin'.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote