View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
travfar
Groupie
travfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
What department are they in? I might buy one to hack.
I've seen them with the frames. I've seen them in the toy section. I've seen them in the men's dept. The store I bought them from this morning had them in lock up so you had to ask.

The people that scored were the ones that bought them a couple of weeks ago. They can go PM for the current price and end up getting them for $10 due to the $30 rebate and $20 Kohl's cash they had for this 2 weeks ago.
travfar is offline   Reply With Quote