View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by acme2010 View Post
Hi to all,

2 weeks ago I changed my device from Palm T5 to HTC Legend and I'm also searching for a reader that is able to read my Plucker files. So I found FbreaderJ 0.7.7 in the Android market. But unfortunately I am not able to open the plucker files. I have copied the .PDB files to /sdcard/books but FbreaderJ didn't recognize it.

Where is the problem?
Has anyone an idea?
Right now, it appears you are out of luck. FBReaderJ is a Java based clone of FBReader, but does not yet support all the features of the original.

In particular:
Quote:
FBReaderJ supports several e-book formats: oeb, epub, fb2. In future releases the list will be extended to support the same formats as the original FBReader. Direct reading from zip, tar and gzip archives is supported.
(Emphasis mine above)

It looks like FBReaderJ doesn't support Plucker yet.

See http://www.fbreader.org/FBReaderJ/ for details.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote