View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:59 PM   #53
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfiekat View Post
Im waiting for my Kobo to arrive next week and I cant wait ...but to me getting Wifi is not that important for my ereader. I have a laptop, and a smartphone for that stuff. I just want my ebook to read...I hope I dont change my mind on that lol
you can still read Kobo books on both those things as well. I use the (NEW AND IMPROVED) Kobo Android app for most of my reading and purchasing, but switch to the Kobo eReader during times when I want to read outside.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote