Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
Cool, I'm interested in the results. I've thought about adding the book number to the title, but obviously would rather not - as that would bugger up the title sorting in other views. Unless of course you added the number to the end - so you don't get them sorted correctly, but at least you know what book comes next.
For the files I'm making I'm just doing a really basic HTML page and then dragging it into Mobi Creator. Quick and easy. It'd be cool if I could make the book title a link that would then open the book file, but from my research it can't be done.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote