View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #667
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
And it makes the list so much neater
It's just a bit time consumming but very easy (though I had one step less to do as my PW was shipped with 5.3.1) For me JB is fairly essential Plenty of clever and useful stuff being made to work with KUAL too.
Just jailbroke my PW too. The ones by ixtab were pretty straightforward but I must have spent half the day trying to get the screensaver hack to work (more my fault than the developer's ). Like Yolina said, time-consuming but it's so nice to have the cover of the book I'm currently reading as the screensaver. Makes it feel even more like a real book

Will tackle KUAL another day. Maybe tomorrow
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote