View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #13
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
I was wondering; Are there other PDA/PPC/Tablet readers who are quite happy with a smaller screen?
Yes. I use my Clie TH55 daily for ebook reading, and have done so for years. Screen is large enough for me, battery life is great, and I actually like a small amount of backlighting for the conditions I normally read in. Have happily read hundreds of books on it.

My main PDA (Treo 700p) is a slightly different story -- the screen is too small for me to use it for long book reading sessions -- but it is plenty good enough for short periods of reading when I am out and about.

I'm looking at Kindle/Sony/Cybook, but am not convinced that they're better enough -- for me -- at the current price point. So I watch, learn, and wait...
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote