View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
nothing wrong with google, voltare. it's a friend to us all. glad to hear you'll be staying around. i know just what you mean about being a voracious reader. when i was a kid i would spend all summer vacation reading like a fiend, i could go through dozens of books (or more) in those three months. thank god for the public library... i wish i could still take 3 months off just for reading, now. unfortunately there's this pesky thing called work...

i agree with you that drm will eventually disappear. i hope it's sooner rather than later but until then personally i'm grateful to all the people who do the heavy lifting with the code.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote