View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #14
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
As a fiction editor, BD, I'm well used to some pretty horrendous presentation of raw manuscripts (hard copy and digital), so I'm not too worried when a book I'm reading for fun is a tad scruffy on my PRS-505.

It's good to see a retailer taking the pulse, though, because recreational readers deserve a well laid out book in return for the investment of their money and their time. I hope you'll pass on what advice you gather here and elsewhere to your other publishers because it's as much the publisher's job to get his ebooks spot on as his treebooks.

My own house has always sold through you, by the way, and we're already working on the conversion of our entire catalogue.

Very best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote