View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:25 AM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Depository View Post
I would love to know how everyone decides how they buy their eBooks regardless of being free or paid for.

A few questions:
  • When buying/searching for eBooks do you search by format or by eReader?
    I look for the book i want and then check out the format. If not available in my preferred bookstores, I will do a search after the format (epub first)
  • Do you know what format/s your eReader can read when searching or do you expect all eBooks to be read by your eReader?
    I know most of the formats of my reader - if not sure, I check here on Wiki
  • Before you bought your eReader did you know about software to convert a format to your eReaders format? If you didn't would you have liked to have been informed by the retailer?
    I didn't know about a conversion software before I bought my reader. But tbh, I didn't worry too much about it as there is a 'cure' for nearly every problem on the internet these days. And no, I don't think it's the retailers job to inform about file conversion. Geographical restrictions however should be.

Thanks
Well, that's from someone who has a reader for less than 4 weeks and has been member of this forum same time.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote