View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 05:42 PM   #448
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Great Customer Support: Famous Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Go to forums and search for a specific light (either Mighty Bright or Verilux will work) and you will come up with threads discussing many alternatives.

No doubt Robertb over enthuses now and again, but he was right-on about the quality of Astak's customer service.

Contacting support on two separate occasions recently I found them not only prompt, helpful/competent but, unexpectedly to me, courteous. I say them when my contact was the famous Ruby. Maybe she is a one person department! If my PPro is as touted I shouldn't be bothering support another time.
Dear CharlieBird:

Oh, boy, does that bring a smile!! I copied your post and sent it to Ruby and to management. Ruby is not the only one in Customer Support; but the other two are more into technical help!

I apreciate your comment very much. When I say "We have good customer service" it means nothing. When you say it... it means everything!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote