View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Well the nice thing about the different format is that it will work better with the 2007 users. I don't know if I can maintain the new format, I'll try it out once you upload provided it.

I think upgrading to 2007 is a good suggestion, however most of my co-workers are using OfficeXP. IT will only support OfficeXP, I asked for 2003 and with some reluctance they installed it for me.

=X=
Yeah, the ePublished thing fixed my problem. The template works fine for me in Word 2007.

As far as I know, the 2007 template should work in 2003 in compatibility mode. I'm pretty sure you can still edit the macros inside (but you might not be able to save it in the Word 2007 format). You just won't see the tab. Worst case scenario is that there will have to be two template versions - one for 2007 and one for older versions, but they can both have the same macros inside.

I'll upload the template when I get home from work (it's not finished, but many of the icons are there and some of them work).
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote