View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #3
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Yeah... cause Sony doesn't have any money at all. :rolls eyes:

Amazon has money and made it a PRIORITY. Sony has money and did the same half-ass thing they always do... make a good product and then leave it out to dry. Part of making a product successful is PR. Sony's REALLY bad at PR. I have a lot of Sony products... they're all great, but hell if I would have heard about them if I relied on standard routes of info.

At the same time.... I don't think the press would have picked up on the Kindle if it wasn't for the whispernet, newspapers, price, selection, etc... Ebooks have been around forever, but the Kindle was a game changer.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote