View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #73
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa4ahe View Post
In Explorer, I now see mobidedrm02.py but if I try to run it the message is "not recognized as an internal or external command." So something is missing or I'm missing something.
Have you had a chance to read the Visual Kindle Guide? It will teach you how to run python scripts. You should check out the beginning of KindlePID to learn how to put the python scripts in your path and KindleFIX as a mirror on what you're trying to do.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote