Thread: Color JetBook Color 2 Review
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #51
gamba66
Zealot
gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanvon E920
Its not a crime, its just weird when someone goes around posting offers, even on other forums than Mobileread..

Like I said, just take a look at their posts, and make your own opinion..

It just annoyed me when I did some very thorough research on the JBC 2 because I was sooo close to buying it and when reading these artificial opinions from LuBiB and Kris777 I got really irritated because their opinions stand out so much of the crowd of opinions on the Jetbook Color.. Plus they post alot of random ectaco offers for all kinds of their product, don't really see a point even if you are a "fanboy"

Just made me wonder.. Not to say that everyone should have their opinion, I just believe they should atleast justify it instead of writing so much biased replies in Threads where People argue about facts!

Also lets just keep this on topic.. You can post in the Feedback section if you wanna discuss about Kris777

Last edited by gamba66; 07-10-2013 at 06:51 PM.
gamba66 is offline   Reply With Quote