Thread: How Books Work
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #51
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
[lurking mode off]

Well. If Emma Prude wanted to rat on me it wouldn't matter if the word was there or not. It would be the fact I am not working but surfing on internet at work (which I am right now, ho hum). Any reason would be good.

I tend to agree with Billy. May be because we're closer in space (Europe) for less cultural difference. No need to be holier than the Pope.

I was not offended. Every single day I pass by tram areas that look like this. And I was moved a bit seeing the poster because the little boy looks like mine. I so hope he will like to read one day. He's only 5 now.

[lurking mode on]
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote