View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #69
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I never used a touch screen till I got my Paperwhite. It took me a couple of days to get used to tapping and a couple of weeks to learn to tap properly and a little longer to learn what can screw up the tapping.

I had a Kindle Basic and switching back and forth between that and the Paperwhite was difficult. I would tap on the Basic and press on the edge of the bezel on the Paperwhite. Then I bought a used Kindle Keyboard and when I switch between it and my Paperwhite I don't have the trouble I do with the Kindle Basic and I think it's because the size and the weight of the Kindle Keyboard is so strikingly different than the Kindle Paperwhite. I was going to give the Keyboard to a friend but I'm keeping it and giving my friend the Kindle Basic.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote