View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
A 'gatering,' huh?

Me, I prefer crocodiles.

Don
I've always felt contempt for the "H". A lazy little bastard, that only aspires to emulate the results of a punch to the stomach, or cause the "T" to sort of sound like an "S", or the "G" sound like an "F"; yet has somehow wormed its way into all sorts of important English language words to the point where without the "H", they are unintelligible to hapless English speakers.

I say, ENOUGH "H", get your own sound!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote