Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #131
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Gumbyisms aside, my bet is that the developers had no idea how attached people were to the shortlist. It's not like the boards were full of people singing its praises. In fact, the board seemed to be filled with people saying what a half-a$$ed feature it was and that people wanted "real" shelves.
Most of the time, the only people you hear from on these boards are ones complaining about features the don't like. Heck I didn't even give the shelves a chance once I realized my favourite feature was gone and that my favourite font looked like crap. I pretty much immediately rolled back to .17
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote