View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 12:32 AM   #34
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by morantis View Post
Well, I apologize, I actually thought you were joking. Although your "patent troll" sounds a lot like the underwear gnomes, they were from an episode of a TV series and they stole kids underwear. They had a "three part plan" in which they had only figured out steps 1 and 3 which were 1. Steal Underwear and 3. Make Profit, never having a viable step 2 in process.
I missed out on the underwear gnomes, but then I rarely watch TV, so I lacked that cultural reference.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote