View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #7
Adele Ward
Connoisseur
Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Salley Vickers is hard to put down. Atwood is a 'Must be read' for me because I know I'll lover her books and yet haven't read them. I even have them piled up on my shelves. I know my ereader will help with this. Thanks for mentioning Irish Murdoch, who I really loved in the 1980s. I haven't read The Green Knight by her, which I bought ages ago because it was highly recommended by a friend.
Adele Ward is offline   Reply With Quote