Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #29
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
One thing I have noticed is that after topping it off, it will often stay at 100% for 3 or 4 days, in use or sleeping.

So it goes from being terrible (draining 10% or more every day) before the top-off, to being better than it should be (staying at 100% for 3 or 4 days) after the top-off. Go figure. After it starts to drop, it drops about 2 or 3% every day, in use or asleep. So, in other words, it is great. I then let it get to below 30% (usually around 26%), recharge it with the charger to 100% in the afternoon, let it sleep all night, check it to make sure it is still doing its draining thing, and then top it off to 100% with the computer. And off we go again.

I agree that it is pathetic that B&N cannot get this to work correctly. Enough people are having this problem that it must be a real flaw somewhere.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote