View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 09:01 AM   #37
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Purely out of idle curiosity, I checked out your demo library. I noticed that the layout seems to be somewhat broken (see screenshot attached), I'd guess the turquoise box on top should be a little bit larger.
If it matters, I'm running FF 3.6.12 on XP SP3.
You are ending up with a different font, which apparently is bigger. In any event, the fixed height was an artefact from a previous time. I removed it.

I really don't like doing the visual stuff. Unfortunately, that is what people look at.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote