View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
I've been sticking to mostly older ebooks, but I'd like to buy some more recent ones as well. The problem is that unless I've read some of the author's work before, I don't know what I'm in for. I'm going to be rather upset if I find out I've just paid 8 bucks to read 300 pages worth of the F-bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebill View Post
I typically scan random parapgraphs in a book to decide if I want to buy it, if I find 4-letter words, I put it back.
That is *exactly* what I do with books as well, although I can't really do that with ebooks before I purchase them.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote